Monday, December 1, 2008

Happy December!

I cannot believe it is already December. Wow, it's been a year this month that I left my job. It has been a good year, but also not without its challenges.

As Thanksgiving passes for another year, I can't help but be retrospective. I have many things to be thankful for.

One major blessing this year for me has been discovering scrapbooking. Well, I had already discovered it several years ago, but only this year began scrapping for the "art" of it, and as a creative outlet.

Here is a layout I did today of Beatrice, trying to fit in a box that was way too small. She loves boxes, but this one just wasn't big enough. I am thankful for our cats, and it makes me happy to scrap them because they bring us so much joy.



This next layout is of Brian. I am so thankful for him. He is my rock!!


This is an ornament I made for our tree this year. In honor of us buying our house, I tried to find an ornament of a house, but couldn't find one in stores. So I made this one, to echo the sentiment on the layout I did a few weeks ago. I am so thankful we were able to buy our house!


There have been so many blessings this year. I am so thankful for them all.

1 comment:

MindyRadio said...

Ami, I don't remember seeing that ornament before. What a great idea to make your own for what's going on in your life right now.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails