Tuesday, December 30, 2008

New Layouts for My Book of Me

Here are a couple layouts I did to finish out my 2008 Book of Me.

The first one is the promised hairdryer layout. I still miss it, although the new Revlon one is pretty awesome. I think I can move on now. :D

This layout (Ode To My Hairdryer) will be published in the July/August 2009 Issue of Scrap N' Art, so it is temporarily removed.


And this one documents my love of Real Simple magazine. I've been reading it for at least a decade. I love it and still have tons of issues saved, that I will never throw away or recycle. I still reference them!


That's all for now. I'm trying to get caught up on some of the year-end layouts so I can start on Christmas pictures!!

Happy New Year!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails