Saturday, October 18, 2008

New Stuff!!

Happy Saturday!

Here are some new layouts I did this week.

This first one is to document our recent gas shortage! It was really surreal to see this gas station marquee all zeroed out, with no gas to sell!


And here is a LO of Sleepy, back in September when she injured her paw. She was "Sleepy Bluepaw" for several days! :)


And here is a LO of Black Kitty enjoying the sunshine by the back door. I used Stickles on the edges of the clouds, because every cloud should have a Stickled lining!! :)


Heading down to my parents' house this afternoon for my brother's 40th birthday supper.

Hope you all have a great weekend!!

2 comments:

Pandy said...

Have you been a busy little bee, or what?? Ok, I ADORE the new blog background! Awesome!! And the new layouts are so fantastic. I love them all! You really, really are talented, my dear friend.

Lily said...

wonderful slice of life layouts. Love your blog layout

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails