Thursday, October 2, 2008

Beatrice Is Funny

First, I have a layout of Beatrice and Sleepy playing in their IKEA tent. They love it sooo much! We're going to pick up another one (or two) the next time we go to IKEA.

I based this layout on Pencil Lines Sketch # 104. It is really a scraplift of Tracie's interpretation of that sketch. I just LOVED how she did the dot circle and had to try it!!



Anyway, so today Beatrice met a box she didn't like. Well, actually, she DID like it, but she couldn't fit in it, and that really hurt her feelings. Beatrice loves boxes almost as much as she loves milk rings. This picture is so funny (and kind of pitiful) because she looks so distraught, and she's looking up at me as if to say, "Make this box bigger so I can fit--HELP ME!!". Poor kitty.

In other news, the weather here is so nice right now. I say "right now" because I know it'll get hot again soon. But, right now, we're having highs in the 70s and lows in the 40s/50s!! I'm a happy girl!!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!! :)

1 comment:

Lily said...

wonderful layout. I think Bea's fatter twin brother is living in my house. check out my blog entry for today. coincidentally he is the start!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails