Monday, October 20, 2008

The Heat Is On!

In my house!! We turned the heat on last night, y'all. It was in the 30s overnight! I am so excited. I love this time of year. Highs in the 70s and lows in the 30s/40s.

Well, this week is Wicked Week!! We go to the musical in Atlanta at the Fox Theatre on Wednesday! I can't wait! I'm trying to finish the book before we go, but it's not looking good. I'm only a few chapters in and I have a day and a half!! So it might not happen.

Hope everyone has a great week!!

2 comments:

Lily said...

We have cool weather and I'm lving it. Not thirties but 60 is cold for us southern types. Have fun at Wicked. I saw it awhile back and it's the best show I've ever been to. Truly amazing

MindyRadio said...

Take lots of pics at Wicked! Because I know you will be doing a LO about as soon as you get home.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails