Tuesday, June 12, 2012

That Is Home

Made some art today.  Had this frame from IKEA and decided to create something to hang by the front door.  I recently created a large canvas art piece for my last issue of Scrap n' Art (I resigned as of the June issue), but I can't share that just yet due to it being artwork for the current issue.  The canvas is also hanging by the door, and needed a "friend" to hang with it.

Here's a picture of the little piece I created today.  I just love the sentiment; it has personal meaning for Brian and me.



It was great to create something fun "just because," and not for a design team assignment.  I am planning on opening my Etsy shop in the coming months, and hope to sell similar handmade art pieces, canvases and other handmade items.  So let me know what you think!  Thanks for looking!  :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love that. That is you and Brian. Love you

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails