Monday, April 27, 2009

To Make A Long Story Short...

After an eventful weekend (on Saturday our front door deadbolt failed while we were away--it had been acting a fool for a while--and we had to break into our own house, then go buy new locks and install them--LONG story which I may recount later but right now I am too tired!), I got some layouts done Sunday and today.

The first one is of the beautiful birds in Mama and Daddy's backyard. They have a little bird sanctuary back there! It's beautiful! And anyway, I needed an excuse to use my new Crate Paper Lillian Collection. So cute!




And, then, this layout. Although I did not really want to remember the weekend of March 1st because Brian and I were horribly sick with the flu, I had to document the rare occasion of snow in Central Georgia! We took turns hobbling feebly to the windows to take these pictures. No flu shall keep me from having pics to scrap! :D



That's about all. National Scrapbook Day is this Saturday, May 2nd. I'll probably hang out online at scrapbook.com and 2peas, and maybe get some stuff done. I'm just not as excited about it as I was last year. So, what are your plans?

3 comments:

Katherine said...

Sorry to hear about your door - no fun!

Beautiful LOs! I love the birds. Cardinals always remind me of my Gramma Goldie. All birds, really - but especially cardinals.

All Star said...

I am not as pumped about NSD as I was last year either. I just went to the CK Convention in Houston last weekend so I feel like I got my celebrating done early!

I will probably organize my digital pics. It's simple, I don't have to drag out my supplies and I can watch my son play while I sort.

Great LOs!

Vickie said...

Both of your LO's are gorgeous!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails