Thursday, April 23, 2009

Oh. My. GOD.

I just saw myself as a Featured Artist on Scrapbook.com!!!!!!!!!

Now, I have had layouts featured before on the Gallery Summary page. But this is different. To be a Featured Artist means that other users have voted for your work and/or added you to their favorite artists enough times to propel your popularity enough to be a Featured. Freaking. Artist!!!!!

Sorry if this may not seem like a big deal to some of you, but I have been waiting for this day!! I've seen my layouts featured before, like I said, but NEVER EVER have I seen myself in the Featured Artists column. That's where a lot of scrap industry "celebrities" are featured!!!

Here are a couple screenshots so I can remember the day. And please don't harrass me about how many browser tabs I have open (don't be like Brian). :D I like to browse, yo.

But, yay!! Featured Artist!!

You can click for a larger image. :D You know, to see my featured self even bigger. :D :D





Did I mention, YAY??!!!! And also, SQUEEEEEEEE?!!!!!! :D

12 comments:

Julie Howard said...

You're too cute! One time I had two LO's featured at the same time and I did a screen capture too. There's just something about seeing your name up in lights, huh?

Ami said...

Thanks Julie! What's awesome is that in the second shot, you're there with me! So I am so honored to be in YOUR company because you are RIDONCULOUSLY talented!!

All Star said...

That's great and you're so worthy! Congratulations!

Unknown said...

congrats ami!

Nina said...

whooo hooo.. good for you.. on my way out... yeh also... can I hide my widget?? LOL... now that I know what it is... LOL and how come some people show up on my facebook page not not in my widget? lady of many answers!!

Unknown said...

Wow!!! Congrats :)

MindyRadio said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!! But I already knew you were an AWESOME artist!!!!

Anonymous said...

Yay!!!! That is so awesome. Congratulations!!! :)

Ginger

BTW, you got waaaaaay too many tabs open. :D

pamala said...

Congrats, how exciting!!!

Lynn said...

congratulations Ami!! I can say I knew you when!!!!

J said...

hah- this made me laugh! I did the SAME thing when I found myself featured!! I printed it too, lol. :D

Congrats - your work is great.

Jill Sarginson said...

Oops - I pressed return before I could type my name in .... :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails