Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Gone With The Wind

On Sunday, we went with a large group of people to see the 70th Anniversary showing of Gone With The Wind at the Fabulous Fox Theatre in Atlanta. It was amazing!

Here are some pics.

Here's a shot of the stage, just as people were still coming in.


Here's the Fox Organist, Larry Douglas Embury. This shot is so cool to me!


Here we are (Ginger, Brian's mama, Dale, and me) with Rhett and Scarlett cut-outs.


And Ginger, trying to come between Rhett and Scarlett. :D


Here she is again, this time, brazenly making a play for Rhett. :D


Here's Brian's mama, Dale, with Scarlett.


Our friend, Michael, with Scarlett.


Here's Michael, Brian, me and Melinda with the cut-outs.


And just Brian and me.


After the show, we went with our huge group to Loca Luna, a tapas bar/restaurant. It was very cool!

Here's a group shot (and not even ALL of the group is in this!!)


Ginger, Dale, me and Brian.


Ginger, me and Brian.


Dale, Billy's Mom, Kathy and Billy's Aunt Kam.


Dale with Billy. Billy organized this whole thing!!


Me, Billy and Brian.


Melinda and Michael.


Me, Brian, Melinda and Michael.


We had sooooo much fun!!! Can't wait to do something like this again!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Ami, oh Gone with the Wind is my favorite movie! Have you read the book? I have the hardcover, I just started it but it's so heavy LOL Marlene :)

Anonymous said...

I was ONLY showing Rhett that he had options.

Ginger :)

MindyRadio said...

I am so jealous! :) How wonderful that you got to go with such big group of friends and family too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails