Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Special Friends, New Layouts

Here is a layout I did today, documenting when Laura and her family came to visit us and spent the day. We had so much fun and I will always remember it!



I used the Basic Grey Mellow Collection and some cute pompom trim I got at Hobby Lobby recently.

And here's one of Brian and Sofia with the ukulele. Brian was teaching her some chords, and she was singing along as he played songs. It was SO cute! I used the Basic Grey Infuse Collection because I thought it worked perfectly with the clothing and our red rug that Sofia is sitting on. I painted behind the title with some pink acrylic paint, to make it stand out more.




And one last one, of Sleepy.


1 comment:

Lily said...

ove what you did withthe bg

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails