Monday, September 15, 2008

Scrap N' Art Design Team Finalist!!

It's been a crazy weekend!

Aside from BUYING OUR HOUSE (the one we've been renting for 5 years), I've been working on projects for the Scrap N' Art Design Team FINALIST Challenge!! Yep, I got an email Saturday around noon telling me I was chosen as a finalist! I had to then do a 12 X 12 LO based on a sketch they provided, as well as a review of a product I used on the LO.

I had both projects done and turned in by Sunday at noon. The deadline was Monday (today) at noon, so I was glad to be a whole day early.

Now, apparently, the design team has been chosen but won't be announced until Saturday!! Oh, the anguish! The anticipation! I'll definitely be making myself crazy for the next four days. Gah.

Anyway, I soooo hope I'm one of the chosen 5! But there were hundreds of applicants and I'm not sure how many finalists, so I'm happy just to have been chosen as a finalist!!

Oh, yeah, and we're buying our house this week. :)

Also:

We heard gas is going to be over $5 a gallon by mid-week. That's crazy time!!

2 comments:

Emmy said...

To make you feel a little bit less chocked I can tell you that we pay $8,95 per gallon over here!! Now that's crazyness!! I'd be thrilled if we only had to pay $5 per gallon! :)

Lily said...

ooo, how exciting for you. I'll be crossing my fingers that you make the dt

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails