Monday, September 8, 2008

Making Maw Smile and Other Excitement!

Here is a card I did today, to send to my grandmother, whom I call "Maw". Maw is in the hospital for a couple days with low blood count. I wanted to make something cheery to make her smile.





In other news, I am so excited! I am going to see the musical "Wicked" on October 22nd. It's on tour and coming to Atlanta! I'm going with Brian, my sister Ginger, our friend Billy and his mom Cathy. We will probably round up some more people to go, too. I can't wait!! I was ready to drive to New York to see it but it's coming to Atlanta! Yay!

Also, I am probably jinxing myself by even posting this, but I'm going to submit an application for the Scrap N' Art Design Team call. Scrap N' Art is an awesome scrapping and paper crafting e-zine. I love their publication and they're taking applications until Friday. I have mine mostly done, but now I'm trying to figure out if I should write a review of a product or write a scrapping technique tutorial. Hmmmm....
Anyway, wish me luck!! I really want this! Also, please tell me if I'm crazy for trying!

I am also excited because I'm ordering some scrap goodies from scrapbook.com this week. It's been a couple months since I got anything new and I'm ready!! Squeeeee!!

Hope everyone has a great week!!

1 comment:

Emmy said...

Oh Ami, you're not crazy!! It's Scrap N' Art that's crazy if they don't pick you for their DT!! Best of luck, but I don't think you need it! Your stuff is amazing! :)

How exciting about Wicked too! I'd love to see it but I don't think Sweden is on their tour list! I think Minday went to see it a while back? Or was it Jorday? Or was it both of them? LOL!! One or two radio girls went to see it anyways! :)

Wishing you a wonderful week too!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails