Thursday, May 21, 2009

An Entertaining Week!

So, last night.


Kris won!! I truly love both these guys! They are each so talented in different ways. So sad that American Idol is over for another 7 months. What will I do on Tuesday and Wednesday nights now?!

In other news, Summer just got a little better.
New Basic Grey coming in June!!!

June Bug:

and Lemonade:

I can't wait! :D

This weekend is Memorial Day Weekend. Brian and I plan on doing as close to Nothing as possible. Yay, three-day weekend! I want to have some time to get to know my new Tori album better, too. It's really lush and awesome. Her work takes several listens to really absorb. It's so layered and complex in parts and I LOVE IT!!! It's different from her previous stuff, yet it seems familiar at the same time. She is a master at reinventing herself.



That's about it. Happy Memorial Day Weekend! :D

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Oh gosh your layouts are beautiful! So many gorgeous details - you are so talented! Hugs from SB.com & Australia!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails