Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Beatrice

I did a layout of Beatrice, showing how she loves to peek out the office window. This pose I caught her in is hilarious! She is such a crazy cat.


In other news, I may be going back to work soon! I left my last job in December because it was waaaaay too much stress! But, my friend's husband owns a construction company and needs an assistant to help in his office. It would be sorta part-time, which is what I'm looking for. So, I really hope this works out! So she is talking to her husband to iron out the details and is supposed to let me know soon.

Yay! If this works out, that means lots more scrapping (and everything!) money!

Keep your fingers crossed for me!

Hope everyone has a great day!

4 comments:

Lily said...

Holy cow, that layout is just too stinkin' cute. I think I have a twin kitty.

Anonymous said...

Awesome I love it

MindyRadio said...

Good Luck with the job Ami!!!

Emmy said...

Had to stop by and check out your "cutest blog on the block" background! I do agree, they are awsome!! I love your design here too!!

Fingers crossed for you regarding the job! Yay to a bigger scrap fund!! :)

*hugs*

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails