Friday, May 28, 2010

Update, With Projects!

I've been kind of lazy about updating lately. Sorry!

Here are some projects I've been working on since my last update.
Click the images to view them larger if needed.

A card I did for the Scrap n' Art blog a few weeks ago:



A card I made for my father-in-law's birthday:



My all-day challenge for NSD at scrapbook.com:



Mother's Day Card for Mama:



Mother's Day Card for Brian's Mama:



A layout for the Week-Long Challenge for NSD on scrapbook.com:

The journaling reads:
I don't ever remember a time that my Mama did not make a homemade birthday cake for me. Her cakes were sought after all over the county--she is a very talented cake decorator. Even to this day, for every birthday, I have a beautiful, delicious handmade cake to look forward to. How Sweet It Is that she started and continues this tradition.



And last, a sweet layout about my parents, who will be married 45 years next month. They are what love looks like:



So, that's what I've been up to! Happy Memorial Day Weekend, everybody!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you sweet baby. You will always have a birthday cake if possible. Thanks for the sweet words on your old folks.Love you

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails