Sunday, June 7, 2009

Cards To Share

I don't normally share cards I make on my blog; not sure why. I will try to do better at that. Here are three I made recently.

This first one is an anniversary card I made for my parents. I used the new October Afternoon Cherry Hill collection. It is so lush and pretty!


Next is a card I made for my cousin Sarah, who just graduated high school. Yay, Sarah! :D



And last is a card for my friend, Lynn, who has surgery coming up this week. Lynn, you are in my thoughts and prayers!!



Here is a neat little ukulele kit that Brian ordered and is planning to put together soon. He also ordered another partial kit to build a cigar box ukulele. I think they will both be very cool and can't wait to see them when he's done. These kits only run around $20 so I'm even thinking of ordering one and altering it as an art piece. Hmmmm...that might be really cool! I will keep you posted.



I have done several layouts for Scrap n' Art and for the Scrap n' Art blog, but I can't share them yet. Please stay tuned to the Scrap n' Art Blog for some of my work (shown with some of the challenges), along with the awesome work of the other members of the DT! I have my first blog post coming up there this Friday, June 12th. I hope it will be very inspiring! :D

Have an awesome week!

1 comment:

MindyRadio said...

Seriously, I think it would be so cool if you altered one of those kits. What a great piece of art for his office space!

Can't wait to see you work on SNA! But you already knew that.....LOL

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails